10.27.16 CLA Webcast: Making Conflict at Work Productive
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Nancy Reece is a Senior Consultant/Executive Coach, with The Human Capital Group She has a 20-year background in Christian nonprofit management and teaches Leadership/Organizational Behavior at Lipscomb University’s Graduate College of Business. Here are some fast facts about her experience:
- Mentor, Bush Institute 2013 Women’s Fellowship Initiative
- First woman board chair elected for the Association of YMCA Professionals in 130 years
- National Management Consultant for YMCA of the USA, working with boards and local YMCA’s, oversight of leadership development for one quarter of the Untied States
- Senior Vice President of Leadership Development for the YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Executive Director, New City YMCA Family Activity Center, Cabrini Green Housing Project, Chicago
ABOUT OUR SPONSOR
Christian Leadership Alliance gives thanks for the support of the National Christian Foundation (NCF) for sponsoring the CLA monthly webcasts. NCF’s vision and mission statements stand together to create a holistic, compelling, and inspiring standard of excellence that says we are uniquely His, we play a unique role in His plan, and we are uniquely called and gifted to serve givers, ministries, churches, and advisors
NCF vision: Every person reached and restored through the love of Christ
NCF mission: Mobilizing resources by inspiring biblical generosity
What is Christian Leadership Alliance?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We are the leaders of Christ-centered organizations who are dedicated to faithful stewardship for greater kingdom impact.
Sign up for FREE blog updates.
Check back later!