Outcome Academy Online – Winter 2017
Start the New Year strong – enroll in the Outcomes Academy – Winter 2017.
The Outcomes Academy is CLA’s most in-depth professional learning experience. Academy is designed by subject matter experts to equip Christian leaders for operational excellence in eight core functional areas. Practical and full of best practices, this learning experience offers critical insights and instruction that will advance the effectiveness of leaders and the organizations they serve.
The Outcomes Academy Online is powered by Azusa Pacific University College. Modules run for 10-weeks and are divided into 5 sessions. So you have two weeks to complete the work in each session. We know you are busy and these are designed to give you the flexibility you need as a ministry professional.
Enroll in this upcoming session and be ready to engage with a diverse group of leaders who will challenge your thinking, broaden your perspective and sharpen your skills. Here you receive professional development and a connection to a new network of Christian leaders.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
As you plan for 2017, you will want to get these dates on your calendar!
Registration Deadline: January 16, 2017
Modules Begin: January 23, 2017
SELECT. CLICK. ENROLL.
Here are the modules being offered this winter. Click to learn more about each one. When you find the one that is right for you, you can enroll from its unique page.
- Faculty: Dan Agne, RCC, Owner & Principal Consultant, The Agne Group, LLC
- Category: Executive Leadership
- Faculty: Randal G. Dick, Ph.D., CCNL, Principal, OneAccord Nonprofit
- Category: Board Governance
- Faculty: Douglas B. Wicks, M.A., CCNL, Manager of Strategic Projects and Foundations, The Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Category: Resource Development
- Faculty: Melanie Barrett, Marketing, Media & Lead Generation Specialist, Dickerson, Bakker & Associates
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Faculty: Tami Heim, President and CEO, Christian Leadership Alliance
- Category: CCNL
- Faculty: Joelle Peelgren, Founder/Principal, DeGenaro Peelgren Associates
- Category: People Management & Care
- Faculty: Lee Parker, Manager, CapinCrouse, LLP
- Category: Financial Management
And don’t forget, you can pursue professional training, and a CCNL Credential, via a combination of Outcomes Academy (Online) and (Conference) sessions. Learn more about the CCNL program an register for the Outcomes Academy – Conference at www.OutcomesConference.org. Make your investment in your development count for more!
What is Christian Leadership Alliance?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We are the leaders of Christ-centered organizations who are dedicated to faithful stewardship for greater kingdom impact.
Sign up for FREE blog updates.
Check back later!