HIGHER THINKING BLOG
Outcomes Academy Online – Summer 2018
Outcomes Academy Online – Summer 2018
The Academy is designed by subject matter experts to equip Christian leaders for operational excellence in eight core functional areas. Practical and full of best practices, this learning experience offers critical insights and instruction that will advance the effectiveness of leaders and the organizations they serve.
The Outcomes Academy Online offers in-depth leadership training on a state-of-the-art online platform. These interactive and innovative 10-hour modules are developed by some of America’s top thought leaders in Christian leadership, and group discussions are facilitated by experts with hands-on experience.
Christian Leadership Alliance has a vast library of dynamic online modules, and chooses the best mix of options to meet the needs of today’s Christian leader.
Each quarter Christian Leadership Alliance features one “CCNL” multi-disciplinary module (required for CCNL participants) as well. This summer we offer two CCNL required courses!
You may also want to learn more about earning your CCNL and having it count for more through York College’s masters program. This is a excellent way to keep on learning and growing as a nonprofit leader.
Mark Your Calendar
Registration Deadline: June 18, 2018
Modules Begin: June 25, 2018
Outcomes Academy Summer 2018 Offering
(Click each module title to register!)
Faculty: Georgia Joseph, Owner and Founder, Content Strategy Solutions, LLC
- Learn the fundamentals of brand development
- Understand the components of an engaging brand
- Identify all the channels and methods to connect your brand with your target audience
- Discover the core ways to inspire donor support
- Learn the keys to steward lifelong donors
Faculty: Lisa Cooper, CCNL, Director of Operations, @ the Crossing, Denver Rescue Mission
- Learn the fundamentals of internal controls, policies and procedures that help a leader of a ministry to better steward its finances
- Comprehend the budget and financial reporting process and how it is an integral part of financial stewardship
- Review the significance of liability, employment laws and tax compliance in an organization and why the right counsel can be the difference maker
- Understand why the stewardship of talent acquisition; employee performance management, team development, and leadership alignment are foundational for a Christ-centered organization
- Develop a working knowledge of human resource administration, compensation, benefits, legal compliance, and the value of strong employee communications, engagement and satisfaction
Faculty: Mark L. Vincent, Ph.D., CCNL, Founder, Design Group International
- Equip the executive to map and utilize the assets available within the board
- Provide an up-to-date understanding of the complementariness of the board and executive roles
- Establish the importance of, and methods for, board recruitment, board development and board succession
- Define and put boundaries around fundraising responsibilities for the board and executive
- Demonstrate the value of well-executed executive transition and succession
Faculty: Vonna Laue, CCNL, Executive Vice President, ECFA
- Learn from examples of fraud that have taken place in ministries and recognize the warning signs that can be monitored in your organization
- Understand ways that you can try to prevent fraud from occurring in your organization
- Recognize importance of risk management, learning how to identify risk and who should be involved in the process
- Provide wisdom on oversight and monitoring of internal controls and how that can be done in your ministry
- Know how to establish necessary internal controls for cash receipts, cash disbursements, payroll, and information technology areas
Today is a great day to invest in your leadership!
Comprehensive Investment Consulting & Administrative Solutions
Proudly Providing Independent Service to Christian Non-profit Organizations for over 25 Years
Register by June 30, 2018 for 2019 for best rates!
Alliance members that register four, earn a fifth registration free.
(Anyone who registers by this deadline receives a 2018 Digital Pass FREE)
Transformed leaders, transform. Learn to lead like Jesus.
What is Christian Leadership Alliance?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We are the leaders of Christ-centered organizations who are dedicated to faithful stewardship for greater kingdom impact.