Tuesday, April 17th - 2:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Hosted by CLA Advisory Council member Christine Talbot, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, World Vision,this breakout is designed for financial, human resource, and legal professionals.
In this Stewardship Roundtable Breakout you’ll examine together how to best steward the financial and human resources of Christian nonprofit organizations. And you’ll consider key legal issues facing Christian nonprofits today. You’ll hear from thought leaders who through their work with Christian nonprofits nationwide know what it takes to excel in Christian nonprofit financial management, to build high-performing staff teams and to protect your organization. You will also engage with presenters from the morning session and be able to process with and gain insight from your peers.
Field of Study: Finance and Personnel/Human Resources, Business Law, Taxes, Overview, Group Live. Session is worth 6 credits
Featured Thought Leaders:
- Host Christine Talbot with Panelists:
- George Cook, Institutional Consulting Director, Graystone Consulting
- Stu Lark, Member/Attorney, Sherman & Howard
- Dee Ann Turner, Vice President, Enterprise Social Responsibility, Chick-fil-A
- Dan Busby, President, ECFA
- Vonna Laue, CCNL, Executive Vice President, ECFA
- Al Lopus, President, Best Christian Workplaces Institute
- Tara VanderSande, Staff Development Director, Willow Creek Community Church