Content Contributor: Shannon Litton, CEO, 5by5 Agency, Guy Richards, CEO, Abiah, Wes Willmer, Vice President of Advancement, Far East Broadcasting Company, and Rick Dunham, CEO, Dunham+Company
Facilitator: Griff Freyschlag - Vice President Development, Denver Rescue Mission
Last Day to Register: Jun 17, 2019
Module Start Date: Jun 24, 2019
- Learn the fundamentals of brand development
- Understand the component of an engaging brand
- Identify all the channels and methods to connect your brand with your target audience
- Discover the core ways to inspire donor support
- Learn the keys to steward lifelong donors
The module is designed to provide the leader of a nonprofit organization an executive-level view of how to create and build an engaging brand, connect that brand with various audiences, and inspire donor support. You will learn to establish your organization’s distinctive brand. You will gain insight on how to pursue a sound approach to technology in your organization’s communications. And you will gain practical, biblically-based, insight on how to build and steward transformative life-long relationships with your organization’s donors. (Two sessions in Resource Development; two sessions in Marketing & Communications; one session in Internet & Technology)
Requirements for Receiving CreditCredit for the module will be determined on the following criteria:
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content.
- Engage in all topic forum discussions for all five sessions.
- The Bible
- Additional articles will be available from within the module once it begins.
Griff Freyschlag - Vice President Development, Denver Rescue Mission
During the 24 years in the Banking world I had the opportunity to befriend 3 very special people experiencing homelessness on a certain street in Denver’s business district. It was very humbling to hear their stories and wishing to help in a very small way by just listening and helping financially from time to time. Little did I know that this would be God’s way of preparing me to do His work by serving the homeless vocationally through the Denver Rescue Mission as its V.P. Development. What seemed like a financially un-responsible decision at the time, I felt God’s tugging at my heart to make the move from Banking to Denver Rescue Mission. That was almost 17 years ago and what a blessing it has been for me and my family. We have a wonderful Development team at DRM and I speak for everyone, that we feel honored to engage all of our donors with God’s plan to serve those experiencing homelessness. I look forward to serving on the Advisory Council with a great group of people who love Jesus and are using their gifts to further the Kingdom.