Lead Like Jesus
Content Contributor: Lead Like Jesus
Facilitator: Phyllis Hennecy Hendry - President and CEO, Lead Like Jesus
Category: Executive Leadership
Last Day to Register: Jan 14, 2019
Module Start Date: Jan 21, 2019
- Develop insight into the transformational cycle of leadership, and gain a better understanding of being a leader who leads like Jesus
- Understand how to develop the heart of a great leader
- Understand how to develop the head of a great leader
- Understand how to develop the hands of a great leader
- Understand how to develop the habits of a great leader
Module OverviewThis module is designed to help the participant learn what is needed to develop the heart, head , hands and habits of a great leader with Jesus as the model. The readings, videos, and other materials are designed to help the participant uncover what might be keeping him/her from realizing full leadership potential while helping develop those skills and habits needed to become a leader who leads like Jesus. Lead Like Jesus' definition of leadership says that "anytime you influence the thinking, behavior or development of another person you are engaging in leadership." So whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a teacher, a CEO, an administrative professional, an electrician, a nurse, a coach or church leader, you are influencing the lives of others and that makes YOU a leader!
Requirements for Receiving CreditCredit for the module will be determined on the following criteria:
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content.
- Engage in all topic forum discussions for all five sessions.
Required TextbooksBlanchard, K.H., Hodges, P., & Hendry, P.H. (2016). Lead like Jesus Revisited: Lessons from the greatest leadership role model of all time. Nashville, TN: W Publishing Group, an imprint of Thomas Nelson. Lead Like Jesus Store
Phyllis Hennecy Hendry - President and CEO, Lead Like Jesus
Phyllis Hennecy Hendry serves as the inaugural President and CEO of Lead Like Jesus. Under her visionary leadership, the organization has grown exponentially since its founding in 1999, equipping and empowering thousands of people throughout the United States and around the world to lead as Jesus led. She is the co-author of Lead Like Jesus Revisited, along with Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges. Her heart’s greatest desire is to lead individuals into a deeper relationship with Jesus, so that their lives will be transformed and their leadership will have maximum influence. Through the ministry of Lead Like Jesus, Phyllis is helping equip and empower believers around the world to adopt Jesus as their leader role model, so that through them the world will be forever changed.