A Digital Experience in Such A Time as This
The Outcomes Conference Digital Experience is almost HERE!
The Outcomes Conference Digital Experience 2020 is a learning experience for such a time as this. We know that as leaders in this unprecedented time, you are no longer managing change, but you are in the midst of leading organizational transformation. This event was designed to help you do it!
This brand new experience, presented by Christian Leadership Alliance, all starts on May 4 – 10. But the extra bonus is that the learning platform will remain open through July 25, 2020. All participants will have FULL access to everything the Alliance community has prepared. We believe it become a destination for Kingdom collaboration in the days ahead of us.
The Alliance Promise
The Alliance commitment is a reflection of what matters most toour community. Through the years with extensive surveys, experience reviews, and evaluations, we know what matters most so that whatever we do, we always make sure we stay on mission and deliver these for you.
- Biblically-based professional development from a faculty of thought leaders, subject matter experts, and ministry practitioners through keynote, big idea and workshop sessions.
- The ability to connect with other ministry leaders and amazing service providers
- Inspiration and encouragement that will spur you on to do every good work
- Training that inspires servant leadership and faithful stewardship
- The opportunity for you to give and receive God’s best from each other
We are blazing a new way forward and can’t wait to take advantage of what technology makes possible for us in this new environment. Here are a few highlights of what’s been planned!
- Seven Worship and in the Word experiences to start each day
- Seven General Sessions to inform and inspire
- Connection Central Goes Virtual with community and vendor gatherings
- Live online conversation sessions so you can process insights – together
- Eight Category Tracks (Executive Leadership, Board Governance, Financial Management, Tax & Legal, People Management & Care, Communications & Marketing, Resource Development, and Internet & Technology)
- 70 + workshops
- Prayer and Care Center to meet you where you are (Open 24/7 between May 4 – 10)
- Special Events
- Live – online Nation Day of Prayer Gathering for participants on the evening of May 7
- Movie Watch Parties
For more details, you can view the interactive Outcomes Conference Digital Experience 2020 Program!
Making It Count for More
Allowing you to get credit for the time you invest in this community, we want to let you know that these credits and points can be earned by attending this year’s Digital Experience.
- CCNL – Credentialed Christian Nonprofit Leader Program. You will be able to acquire the full 40 points that was possible at the live event. Points earned during this event will count for the elective portion of the CCNL program. We are committed to keep you moving forward on the completion of this credential and provide you the point guide to get you there.
- SHRM – Yes! you will be able to earn your points for SHRM certification during this event. We will provide all the necessary forms you inside the platform!
- CFRE – Yes! you will be able to earn your points for CFRE during this event. And we are doing for SHRM, we ill provide all the necessary forms you inside the platform!
A Word About Our Thought Leaders
Like you, our faculty and general session presenters are practicing social distancing, following safety precautions, and using technology to lead their teams virtually. Many presenters have said they wish they were able to prepare professionally produced footage for you, but we have assured them that’s not what is needed in a time such as this!
In these refining times, we expect this will be the most powerful exchange of knowledge and wisdom in the history of the Christian Leadership Alliance annual conferences. It will be both raw and authentic.
A Word about Our Sponsors and Exhibitors
We give thanks for our sponsors and exhibitors who actively support the Alliance and specifically the Outcomes Conference each year. They are important members of our community and share the call to transform the world for Christ. Their role is unique and essential.
Their dedication and support fuel the Alliance mission. They offer their God-given best to this community by providing products and services that advance excellence in daily operations. They are strategic partners and experts in their fields. They are eager to partner with you so you achieve greater Kingdom impact.
We can’t wait to connect you with all of them!
A Word About the Platform
Some platforms connect businesses to people. Others connect people to people. Higher Logic does both. We are excited Higher Logic is powering the Outcomes Conference 2020 Digital Experience!
They’ve had engagement on the brain for a long time. Their founders started building community, networking, and engagement tools together over ten years ago – that spark of an idea has grown to over 3,000 community and marketing automation customers around the world, supported by over 300 employees in three offices across the country. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together
We know you have high expectations and engaging in this community is highly important. Higher Logic is teaming up with the Alliance to create a distinct, original experience that will help you connect, learn, and innovate together. That’s what they are all about and so is Christian Leadership Alliance.
COME AND JOIN US
THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
What is Christian Leadership Alliance?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We are the leaders of Christ-centered organizations who are dedicated to faithful stewardship for greater kingdom impact.