Nathan is a partner in the Colorado Springs and Denver offices and serves as the firm’s Executive Vice President for the West region. In this role, he has oversight responsibility for operations and client service in the Brea, Colorado Springs, Denver, Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco offices. For nearly 20 years, Nathan has provided various assurance and consulting services to numerous types of nonprofit organizations, including Christian colleges and universities, churches and denominations, and international missions organizations. He also serves as a Board member and Treasurer for the Christian Leadership Alliance. In addition, Nathan has nearly 10 years of nonprofit industry experience serving on staff part-time as Associate Pastor at his local church.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, member
- Christian Leadership Alliance, Board member and Treasurer
- The Church Network, member
Certifications and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Colorado, Hawaii, Indiana, and Michigan
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Speaking and Other Service
Nathan instructs many continuing professional education classes within the firm and for clients. He is also a regular speaker and author for industry conferences and publications, specializing in fraud prevention and forensic services for nonprofits.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Oral Roberts University
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Regent University