Compensation Survey Report
Christian Leadership Alliance and Compensation Resources are teaming up once again to deliver the all-new 2021 Compensation Survey Report for Christian Organizations.
This annual report provides the quality data and insights needed for you to develop a competitive and well-designed compensation program for your employees.
Current. Relevant. Comprehensive.
Total compensation answers at your fingertips!
Report Features and Highlights:
- Pay practices by organizational revenue, employee size, entity type, region, salary and bonus data, and benefits information for various benchmarks.
- Statistical measurements such as average, median, and percentile data
- Benefits and retirement packages (including paid time off)
- Estimated salary increases for 2022
- Policies regarding perquisites (professional dues, financial/tax/legal counseling, sabbaticals, auto allowances, etc.)
- Turnover statistics
- Job classifications include Leadership
The 2021 Survey is now open for participation!
Here are the links to this year's survey:
The participation deadline is July 7.
Target publication for the Report will be mid-October 2021.
Pre-Order your 2021 Report
Download the order form, complete and return to Compensation Resources with full payment. (Those who participate in the survey will also need to complete an order form. The report will not be sent out automatically.)
First-time survey participants are eligible for an additional 10% discount. Pricing for the Report (pdf version) is as follows:
Survey Participant Pricing
- Platinum and Gold Members - Complimentary
- Silver Members - $99
- Individual Members - $99
- Non-Members - $199
Survey Non-Participant Pricing
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Members - $199
- Individual Members - $149
- Non-Members - $329