Compensation Survey Report
Christian Leadership Alliance and Compensation Resources Inc. have teamed up once again to deliver the all-new 2018 Compensation Survey Report for Christian Organizations. This annual report provides the quality data and insights needed for you to develop a competitive and well-designed compensation program for your employees.
Current. Relevant. Comprehensive. Total compensation answers at your fingertips!
The Compensation Survey Report for Christian Organizations offers you the latest, most up-to-date data on:
- Pay practices by organizational revenue, employee size, entity type, region, salary and bonus data, and benefits information for 110 positions
- Statistical measurements such as average, median, and percentile data
- Benefits and retirement packages (including paid time off)
- Estimated salary increases for 2019
- Policies regarding perquisites (cell phones, training allowances, sabbaticals, automobile allowances, etc.)
- Turnover statistics
- Job classifications include: Leadership, Administrative, Church, Finance, Health, Human Resources, Information Systems, Maintenance, Marketing/PR/Media, Membership Services, Other
Order your 2018 survey report today!
Download the order form, complete and return to Compensation Resources, Inc. with full payment. (Those who participated in the survey will also need to complete an order form. The survey report will not be sent out automatically.)
Pricing for the Full Report (pdf version, includes both Executive Team and Administrative Management/Support positions) is as follows:
Survey Participant Pricing
- Platinum and Gold Members - Complimentary
- Silver and Individual Members - $120
- Non-Members - $269
Survey Non-Participant Pricing
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Members - $349
- Individual Members - $299
- Non-Members - $449