Compensation Survey Report
Compensation Survey Report for Non-profit Organizations
Total compensation answers at your fingertips!
Christian Leadership Alliance and Compensation Resources are pleased to provide quality data and insights needed for you to develop a competitive and well-designed compensation program for your employees.
Report Features and Highlights:
- Pay practices by organizational revenue, employee size, entity type, region, salary and bonus data, and benefits information for various benchmarks.
- Statistical measurements such as average, median, and percentile data
- Benefits and retirement packages (including paid time off)
- Estimated salary increases
- Policies regarding perquisites (professional dues, financial/tax/legal counseling, sabbaticals, auto allowances, etc.)
- Turnover statistics
- Job classifications include Leadership and Supporting positions
The Compensation Survey.
This is a complementary study targeted exclusively to tax-exempt organizations, and designed to capture compensation and related data of positions within a broad range of not-for-profit classifications.
Individual information will be kept under the strictest of confidence. Your feedback matters!
Here is the link to this year's survey: 2023 SURVEY (currently closed)
Order your Report
To view a sample of the Compensation Resources Survey Report, click here.
To order your report, please contact Compensation Resources, Sean Gimpel, Senior Manager at 201-710-6483 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention that you are a CLA member for special discounts.
Pricing for the Report
Survey Participant Member Pricing
- Platinum Members - Complimentary
- Gold Members - $90
- Silver Members - $140
- Individual Members - $140
Survey Non-Participant Pricing
- Member or Non-Member - $550