Christian Leadership Alliance’s Spring Reads for a Leader Like You
Spring Reads You Won’t Want to Miss!
Drum roll, please!
OUTCOMES CONFERENCE BOOK OF THE YEAR:
1. A Daring Faith in a Cowardly World: Live a life without waste, regret, or anything unfinished
By Ken Harrison (Thomas Nelson, June 28, 2022)
Christian Leadership Alliance has selected this book by Ken Harrison, Chairman and CEO of Promise Keepers, as its 2023 Outcomes Conference book of the year.
“We’re pleased to recognize A Daring Faith in a Cowardly World: Live a life without waste, regret, or anything unfinished as the Outcomes Conference book of the year,” says Tami Heim, Christian Leadership Alliance president and CEO. “A book for all Christians to read, it offers a clarion call to seize what has been entrusted to you. Learn how to stand strong and live fearlessly. God’s best plan for your life and his kingdom purpose. Now is the time!”
The theme of The Outcomes Conference 2023 is “Entrusted.” Christian Leadership Alliance embraces its mission to equip and unite courageous leaders, men and women, who seek to transform the world for Christ. The Alliance is pleased to name A Daring Faith in a Cowardly World its 2023 Outcomes Conference book of the year.
See Ken Harrison host Promise Keepers’ “PK Conversations” – WATCH
2. A Call to Action: A companion guide to the Steward Declaration
By Andrea Capuyan, Ben Porter, Howard Rich, Brian Simmons, and Scott Rodin (Kingdom Life Publishing, January 3, 2023)
Hear Dr. Scott Rodin on The Third Turn Podcast discussing “Maestro-level Leaders as Steward Leaders” – LISTEN
3. Leadership Not by the Book: 12 unconventional principles to drive incredible results
By David Green with Bill High (Baker Books, October 18, 2022)
Hear David Green and Bill High on the Mere Christians podcast with Jordan Raynor – LISTEN.
4. Leadership as an Identity: The four traits of those who wield lasting influence
By Crawford W. Loritts (Moody Publishers, February 1, 2023)
Hear Dr. Crawford Loritts host “Living a Legacy” – LISTEN
5. Trust: Knowing when to give it, when to withhold it, how to earn it, and how to fix it when it gets broken
By Dr. Henry Cloud (Worthy Books, March 28, 2023)
6. Turning Donors into Partners: Principles for fundraising you’ll enjoy
By Brad Layland (IVP, January 24, 2023)
7. The CEO and the Board: The art of nonprofit governance as a competitive advantage
By Dr. Kurt Senske (Concordia Publishing House, April 13, 2023)
8. The Resilience Factor: A step-by-step guide to catalyze an unbreakable team
By Ryan T. Hartwig, Leonce B. Crump, Jr., and Warren Bird (IVP, June 20, 2023)
9. The Joy Bringer Challenge: Living the power of the Good News
By Season Bowers (Morgan James Faith, August 22, 2023)
10. Not a Hopeless Case: 6 vital questions from young adults for a church in crisis
By Dr. Halee Gray Scott (Zondervan, April 25, 2023)
11. The Wolf in their Pockets: 12 ways the social Internet threatens the people you lead
By Chris Martin (Moody Publishers, March 7, 2023)
12. Timothy Keller: His spiritual and intellectual formation
By Collin Hansen, (Zondervan, Feb. 7, 2023)
13. Dangers Men Face: Overcoming the greatest threats to living life well (25th Anniversary Edition)
By Dr. Jerry White (NavPress, April 4, 2023)
There you have it! Our list of Spring reads will inform, challenge, and inspire you to grow as a leader! i
Of course, we hope you also enjoyed the podcasts featured along the way.
What is Christian Leadership Alliance?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We are the leaders of Christ-centered organizations who are dedicated to faithful stewardship for greater kingdom impact.
Sign up for FREE blog updates.
Check back later!